About the Admiral Dewey Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Grounds & Common Rooms
The Admiral Dewey Inn is furnished with Victorian period antiques that bring the past alive. Rooms are furnished with private baths. The spacious wraparound porch offers rockers in which you can relax and enjoy the gentle offshore breeze.
The Public Parlor has comfortable overstuffed furniture and has the perfect atmosphere for lingering over a cup of coffee or catching up on local happenings in the newspaper.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Inn including the grounds
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juices available all day
- Iron and ironing boards available upon request
- Beach chairs and towels
- Adult bicycles, helmets and locks
- Walking distance to mini-mart, laundry mat, surf shop, wood fired pizza restaurant and two pubs offering food and spirits
- Minutes to a local fishing hole and one of the better RI places to surf
- Front porch lined with rocking chairs
- Ocean air breezes and the sound of the ocean
- Summer yoga on the beach
- Great location, 2 minutes from Matunuck State Beach
A complimentary “continental plus” breakfast is not to be missed. You’ll be served in our comfortable dining room featuring the Inn’s pride and joy; the grand Victorian tile fireplace! For our breakfast, we take advantage of local farmers by providing you with fresh fruits and breakfast items.