South Kingstown Town Beach 719 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
The South Kingstown Town Beach was constructed in 1988, and features a boardwalk, 1,300 linear feet of sand, a playground, two picnic areas, a parking area, and has a seasonally available pavilion with showers, restrooms, and a vending area during the summer months.
Moonstone Beach Moonstone Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Moonstone Beach for years was known for its reputation as being a nude beach. Today, no longer a nude beach, it is one of Rhode Islands’ most stunning beaches with its scattered stones along the sand.
East Matunuck State Beach 950 Succotash Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Noted for its strong surf, East Matunuck State Beach totals more than 144 acres with a modern beach pavilion, powered by wind and solar energy, and large parking lot. Watch the ferry cruise by on its way to Block Island and fishing boats coming in and out from the Port of Galilee.
Trustom Pond 1040 Matunuck Schoolhouse Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Trustom Pond refuge includes 787 acres of various wildlife habitats including fields, shrublands, woodlands, fresh and saltwater ponds and sandy beaches and dunes. Approximately 300 bird species, more than 40 mammal species, and 20 species of reptiles and amphibians call Trustom Pond refuge home during the year.
Ninigret Park 5 Park Ln, Charlestown, RI 02813
The park features 8 tennis courts that are open to the public. A 9/10 mile bicycle course is available for bicycles, walkers, rollerblading, jogging, etc. Ninigret Park is also home to an 18 hole Disc Golf Course, the Sr. Community Center, Ninigret Dog Park. The park hosts an annual Charlestown Seafood Festival (August) and Rhythm & Roots (September)
Ninigret Wildlife Refuge Charlestown, RI 02813
The Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge is a National Wildlife Refuge situated along the shore of Ninigret Pond. It is characterized by salt marshes, kettle ponds, freshwater wetlands, maritime shrub lands, and forests, and it is seasonally inhabited by over 250 species of birds.
Kayak Centre 562 Charlestown Beach Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813
Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard rentals. Explore the sandbars and flats of Ninigret Pond in Charlestown. Perfect for paddlers of all abilities!
- Ocean Mist 895 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
A hip crowd lingers at this relaxed beach hangout with new American food, cold beer & live music.
- The Pub in Matunuck 907 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Ocean front dining on three decks. A local favorite for comfort eats and neighborly vibe.
- Matunuck Pizza Pie Company 920 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Pizza, calzones, sandwiches, and more! Outdoor dining, take-out, and delivery offered.
- Surfside Coffee 920 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Focused on protein packed, on-the-go, comfort food and delicious beverages! Perfect for that post- or pre-surf pick-me-up, a day at work or on the beach. Bagels, muffins, sandwiches, and more.
- Seaview Marketplace 682 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Deli sandwiches and prepared foods
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 757 Matunuck Beach Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Ice cream and desserts
- Bistro By the Sea 364 Cards Pond Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Located adjacent to the Theater By the Sea. See website for information on Caberet nights.
- Matunuck Oyster Bar 629 Succotash Rd, Wakefield, RI 02879
Destination dining enhanced by a raw bar sourced onsite (with a pond tour available) & a water view.
- The Salt Marsh Pub & Raw Bar 706 Succotash Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
- Cap’n Jack’s 706 Succotash Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Family-run spot for New England faves like clam cakes, chowder & lobster, served close to the beach.
- Jim’s Dock 1175 Succotash Rd, Narragansett, RI 02879
Seafood eatery serving lobster rolls, chowder & more in a casual harborside setting with a deck.
- The Nordic Lodge 178 Nordic Trail, Charlestown, RI 02813
Family-run lakeside spot known for seafood-plus buffet with lobster, prime rib & specialty desserts.
- Charlestown Rathskeller 489A Old Coach Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813
Restored 1930s speakeasy with original murals & elevated eats, plus a patio & TVs showing sports.
- The Cove 3963 Old Post Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813
Bar & grill offers seafood-focused home cooking, plus sports-watching, trivia nights & other events.
- Breachway Grill 1 Charlestown Beach Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813
Chill spot with outdoor tables featuring regional surf ‘n’ turf & New York-style, thin-crust pizzas.
- The Hungry Haven 5000 S County Trail, Charlestown, RI 02813
Friendly family eatery. Serving breakfast lunch and dinners. BYOB
- Whalers Brewing Company 1174 Kingstown Rd, South Kingstown, RI 02879
Locally owned brewery with an on-site taproom selling draft beer, growler fills & merchandise.
- Shaidzon Beer Co 141 Fairgrounds Rd, West Kingston, RI 02892
An energetic brewery in Rhode Island with resourceful and inventive craftsmanship brewing delicious beer. On-site taproom, outdoor seating, and guest food trucks.
- Grey Sail Brewing 63 Canal St, Westerly, RI 02891
- South County Distillers 63 Canal St, Westerly, RI 02891
- Block Island, RI
- Downtown Mystic Village & Mystic Seaport
- Foxwoods Resort / MGM Grand Casino
- Mohegan Sun
- Newport, RI